July 20, 2011

Thrift House: CookBooks & Shelf

Cost: Free

My mom bought this at a thrift store a while ago and decided she didn't want it anymore so she gave it to me! I think it might have been one of the many house warming gifts or "I thought you might like this for your new house" gifts my mom brought over.

And the cookbooks? Most of those I got from stacks of books people left in my mom's apartment lobby with "free" on them and a few others were found in a box on the side of the road (I guess someone lost it while moving?). All in all I didn't spend any money on any of the cookbook (at least three of them were gifts).

Check out my sister's Thrift House posts here

1 comment:

  1. Great place to store them! We have a shelf above our sink that holds cookbooks and beer glasses :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback! I read each comment and really appreciate them all! Have a creative day!