August 11, 2011

Road Trip: Day 12, Part 2- The Drive-through Tree & The Animals


We drove along the coast some more after our hike, took a little stop to take these photos and stretch and kept going.





We saw signs for the "tree so big you can drive-through it" so we decided we would give it a look. Who knows when you'll be down here again right?
(That was me in there, trying not to get super muddy)






I was taking a nap in the back seat and woke up to an empty car and when I looked out the window I was surrounded by animals. It was a very nice thing to wake up to!


If you want to beef up on your knowledge of Redwoods and The Redwood Forest I found some really great videos. They won't let you embed them but here's a link to get you started!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! I read each comment and really appreciate them all! Have a creative day!