January 20, 2010

Good-Bye My Vintage Blender

Yesterday I was in my cupboards trying to organize, thinking that if I didn't I would soon break something. I put a few things on the floor as I went and as I was taking one more thing out I knocked over the glass part of my vintage blender....it shattered. I must have hit it just right... I was and still am seriously bummed about it. I didn't get it in a shop, or anything not so special, but rather, I got it from my grandpa, who I am pretty sure bought it from new.

So in memory of my blender here are some great vintage blenders. They just don't make them liked they used too...



If it has simply stopped working I would have done this! What a cool idea!

1 comment:

  1. oh love, that was the sweetest comment you just left on my blog!! I'm so happy to even have been nominated, how cool is to find all the new blogs? Just subscribed to yours, it's lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback! I read each comment and really appreciate them all! Have a creative day!