January 20, 2010

Vote For Me!!



I had a comment today from Shrimp Salad Circus letting me know that I have been nominated for a “Tops In 09” Award in the food category! (thanks to my wonderful sister who wrote in a very flattering nomination for me) I don’t like to think of my blog as just another blog about food because it’s so much more, but I’m just excited I got nominated AND with two other great blogs!

So with that said I would love your support and your vote! So go to the link below and place your vote! (there’s are some other categories too you can vote in or find some new blogs you didn’t even know were out there!)

http://shrimpsaladcircus.blogspot.com/2010/01/vote-now-tops-in-09-awards.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! I read each comment and really appreciate them all! Have a creative day!