January 3, 2011

Christmas with Marshall (and Ollie)

My newest thrift store finds. Ollie has been trying all Christmas to get this little Santa. He thinks it's his newest toy!
I got all the Bath & Body Works scents I wanted and then some!
A pretty new dress!
I'm a sucker for a good cardigan
Ollie back from spending a lot of time outside. His face is always covered in snow. He looks to explore.

Lord of the Rings, of course right? He knew he was getting it. He had been asking for it for almost a year (in anticipation that it was coming out on Bluray)
Tea, Marshall loves his tea!
And some goodies for sure! A few of the items off my Christmas baking list
I forgot to take a picture when all the gifts were under it, but this is pretty close!
Good old Amazon!

I love the fact that he's now trying to find a reason to wear his tie. I love my man.
And for the boy side in him an video game. He was pretty excited
And my ornament! It's a tradition that every year I get an ornament every year. And as you can see my tree isn't color coordinated, it's more like a memory tree. I could tell you where and from whom most of the ornaments came from and I love that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! I read each comment and really appreciate them all! Have a creative day!