November 21, 2010

Baking List for Christmas!!



So I know I’m still on the no sugar, no gluten Cadida Diet BUT I figured I would plan ahead for when I’m not and just plain plan ahead for Christmas and make my baking list for this year!!

I love to bake and I love to have a freezer full of home made goodies to pull out for guests (and mainly myself!) any time I want!

So I figured I would share my list with you guys AND I've included links to all the recipes that I posted! I also have HEAPS more under my Baking label!! Lots of good suggestions if I do say so myself!

Peanut Butter Balls
Peanut Butter Marshmallow Bar
Rum Balls
Skor Bar
Ginger Snaps
Peanut Butter Chip Cookies
Carmel Sandwich Cookies
Cranberry White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies
Liner Cookies
Peanut Butter Thumbs
Split Seconds
Whipped Shortbread Maraschino cherry Cookies


I am for sure open to any suggestions that you guys have!! I’m always looking for something new to add to my usual Christmas baking love list!

Happy baking everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! I read each comment and really appreciate them all! Have a creative day!