May 27, 2011

Doors Open Winnipeg


I missed this last year and I'm so glad I'm not going to this year.

It's the 8th annual Doors Open Winnipeg and what it is, is there are lots of locations around the city that open their doors for free for the weekend for you to come and look at the historic buildings. Some places are museums already but some this is the only chance you may likely get all year to see them. I'm really excited about this 1) because I love historic stuff and 2) It's free and that goes very nicely with the budget.

If you're anywhere near Winnipeg this weekend you should check it out!

Here's the website for more info!

1 comment:

  1. I just visited Winnipeg my last week of summer, as my best friend moved there several months ago. I went to the Winnipeg museum and art gallery as well as the St. Boniface museum. All super cool! :) What's your favourite?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback! I read each comment and really appreciate them all! Have a creative day!