Ok, so I had made myself up that list of items I was going to bake for Christmas but I was going through one of my cook books and found this recipe that I had never tried before and I had always heard such good things about these cookies, and before I knew it I had mixed up a double batch and was baking all night! And let me tell you, they're amazing!Rating: I give these a 5 (1 being "I'll never bake them again" and 5 being "They are now one of my favorites")
Yield: 36 cookies
Prep Time: 15 mins
Total Time: 24 mins
- 1 Cream the first four ingredients.
- 2 In a separate bowl, mix flour, cream of tartar, soda, and salt.
- 3 Add to creamed mixture.
- 4 Mix cinnamon and sugar in a small bowl.
- 5 Shape dough into balls and roll in the cinnamon-sugar mixture.
- 6 Bake at 400°F for 8-10 minutes.