February 8, 2011

5th Annual Movie Marathon

So we had our 5th Annual Movie Marathon. A little different this year because my sister and Paul joined us for some of it (we're usually pretty snobby about it and don't invite anyone and just have us time) but it was nice to be able to share that time together.

We had lots of Christmas baking (rum balls, peanut butter balls, snickerdoodles, ginger snaps) and picked some really great movies.

I was sure there was one more movie we watched and I've been putting off posting this because I was trying to remember it but it's just not coming to me. Either way it was a great time and a wonderful Christmas Tradition.

The way we do it is we save names of movies we want to see (new and old) throughout the year. We usually end of seeing a lot of the movies on the list before we get to the Movie Marathon time of year but we try to keep a few just for that, it makes it more special.

Then we get lots of food and treats together and settle in for a day (and night) full of movies. It really is a great time. We went all out with appetizers last year but this year we had so much food from all the Christmas dinners we had there was no need to make anything!




2 comments:

  1. I love how you didn't say anything about the car being towed or us going to the police station! I love you so much. Thank you for letting us join in on your special tradition. I am sorry I wrecked it with my craziness. I love you a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha, well i didn't know of you wanted people to know about that and there's no point into going into heaps of details right? it made things interesting that's for sure! And you didn't ruin the day! It was really nice to have you guys join us!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback! I read each comment and really appreciate them all! Have a creative day!